About Holding Grace Photography

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Contest {Pet Faces}

I was inspired by iheartfaces to capture this beautiful heart framed shot of one of our cats today while we both stopped to just breathe in quiet and fresh air. As we shared a solitude moment together I found it to be the perfect opportunity to stop time and the beauty of His gift, this furry companion who is now sleeping curled up at the end of my feet. I must say this was anything less than a graceful mini photo shoot on my front porch, sprawled out on the ground with my camera aiming at a bench with hearts cut out of it with a cat on the other side. If only they could see the moment I captured, then they would understand my madness...





iHeart

Spice

Photo Challenge Submission

4 comments:

  1. What a neat way to frame the shot! I miss having a cat sleep on my chest and feeling the gentle motor of his purr while I sleep. Love your description and the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute with that heart frame.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shot! love the cut out, and the conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! I was wondering how you got the heart frame- very cool idea! And a beautiful post about the quiet companionship of a pet, I loved your words.

    ReplyDelete